February 25, 2015

Reading 4 Autism Sign Up



Hello, Bloggers and Readers:

I'm very excited to share with you a new event/feature that I'm organizing here at Nighttime Reading Center. It's for Autism, a cause I love to support. It's a book challenge called "Reading for Autism". You may have seen my banners in previous weeks. I have mentioned it since late in December of 2014.

I hope you decide to join me by participating. I would appreciate it very much. Both Laura Fabiani from iRead Book Tours and the author of Almost Perfect, Diane Daniels Manning will be supporting this event to raise funds for the Autism Foundation. For more information, please visit my main page here. You will find all the rules there. Basically, for every book you read that is in some way related to Autism or Aspergers, you agree to donate a certain amount. You only need to read 1 book as the minimum and the amount you want to donate is up to you. It can be as small as $1 per book or feel free to be as generous as you like.

Our goal is to reach $200. You and even your family members are welcome to join and sign-up as well. Laura Fabiani will donate $1 for every sign up. Diane Daniels Manning will donate $5 for each "Almost Perfect" book bought through my and Laura Fabiani's blog.

So join us and help us support the Autism Foundation!

Thank you!
Donate Page: Click Here
Link up your Post or reading List Here:


Follow NRC: | Facebook | Twitter | Bloglovin | Pinterest | Goodreads | Google + | Smashwords | Fictfact | Riffle |
Linkedin | Sign up for NRC Newsletter |

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...